Pages Tabs

Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Beginning Worth Documenting...

Ok, so I've decide to set myself a goal and get this blog rolling. It's time to start documenting because I'm slowly starting to forget and lose track of all of these amazing things going on due to our CRAZY busy life! I have a pretty intense opinion at times. I am extremely sarcastic and sometimes out of line so please don't take anything to heart and try not to judge me (or my grammar/spelling)! :)

I hope to be setting up some links to my favorite blogs and tutorials as well as sharing my own so stay tuned for my craftiness as well as updates on the Etsy shop and our awesomely crazyness of a life!

So the weather here has been amazing the past few days so the 4 of us decided to take a stroll down the block the other day and hang out at the park behind our neighborhood. Not just any park, but it has a good sized pond with a great walk way all the way around. The park is next to it and it is seriously relaxing! You kind of feel in another world but right smack inside of busy Fort Worth.

It was the twinks first time on the bucket swings and they had a BLAST! I love hearing their little giggles and seeing those sweet smiles. Ah, life is so simple for them. I can only hope it can always be that way for them.

I really look forward to getting into this blog and hope it will become entertaining and helpful to someone out there! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment